of Prayer for
June 7, 2010
Calling Christians in all nations to stand in solidarity with Jerusalem and her King, praying together for her peace and security on June 7th each year, beginning in 2010, but also throughout the year. We will commemorate and give thanks to God for the fact that after thousands of years, on this historic day in 1967, Jerusalem was reunited as the Eternal Capital of Israel.
We will pray for:
1) Jews and Arabs as brothers, cousins and natural children of Abraham to grow deeper in love and unity with God and each other in Jerusalem, Israel and the Middle East. (Isa. 19:23-25)
2) God to open a fountain over both communities, the House of David and all the other inhabitants of Jerusalem. (Zech. 12:1-5, 13:1)
3) Jerusalem, the City of the Great King, that it will remain the United Capital of Israel forever. (Gen. 14:18-22, Ps 48:1-2,3, Psa. 122:3-7, Matt. 5:35)
4) All Nations and cities to take no rest and give God no rest standing in solidarity worshipping and interceding for Jerusalem. (Isa. 62:6)
5) The way to be prepared for the coming of the King of Glory to the Mount of Olives, to open and go through the Golden / Eastern Gate and take up the Throne of David. (Ps. 24, Eze. 43:1-7, Isa. 9:7)
Culminating in judgment on the nations that try to divide Jerusalem and the land of Israel (Joel 3:1,2) but Shalom to Jerusalem and her becoming a praise in all the earth forever. (Isa. 62:7) Her King will reign as Prince of Peace over Jerusalem, Israel, (Isa. 9:6) the Middle East. (Isa. 19:23-25) and all nations. (Zech. 14:9)
We encourage all churches and church movements worldwide to call Corporate Gatherings for one hour or more on June 7th, 2010 over this 24 hour period, Beholding the Beauty of the His Holiness, the King of Jerusalem. (2Chr. 20:1-30) Standing in Solidarity with Jerusalem and her King, worshipping and praying for her remaining the reunited capital of Israel and for the Jews and Arabs in Jerusalem, Israel and the Middle East to be reconciled to God and each other, worshipping together as a blessing in the midst of the Earth. (Isa. 19:23-25) *Just as God delivered Israel under King Jehoshaphat’s reign when they were praising the Beauty of His Holiness, we believe God to again deliver Jerusalem and Israel from her enemies as we praise the Beauty of His Holiness.
We ask you to join us in calling this day of prayer in your church, city and nation.