Well, last week, we looked at Acts 2:42-47 and saw that the early Church had it right by following 1) the Apostle’s teaching—staying in the Word of God御言葉にとどまること. 2) They broke Bread together—remembering the Lord Jesus主イエスを覚えること and looking for His return and 3) that Prayer was central to their Fellowship祈りをその交わりの中心とした.
And God spoke all these words, saying, I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
1. You shall have no other gods before Me. 他の神々はわたしの前にいない
2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image偶像を作らない, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain無意味に主の名を唱えない, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy安息日を聖なる日として守る. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother父と母を敬う, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
6. You shall not murder殺人を犯さない.
7. You shall not commit adultery姦淫しない.
8. You shall not steal盗まない.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor偽証をしない.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house隠さない; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.
Romans 1:18-25 ローマ人への手紙1:18-25 18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
Again; Acts 2:42-47 42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people神を賛美し、すべての民に好意を持たれた。. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
|Hideo Sato on the left with fellow classmates, Emi and Haruo. 1979|