- What if that terrible family down the street becomes Christians and starts going to our church?
- What if that guy where I work became a believer and started expecting me to mentor him in his Walk of Faith?
- What if so-and-so in our extended family got serious about reading the Bible and started asking me why, if I’m also a Christ-follower, have I done some of the things I’ve done?
- What if those homeless people I prayed with downtown and left my phone number with really expects us to help them out?
- What if all the people who put up their hands at the Christmas outreach…would come to next week’s service, there would be more of them than us?!
- That’s the woman who hit our car in the parking lot last month. What’s she doing at our small group meeting?
Look at 1 Cor 2:14~17 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.