Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To help you along

Here is the general outline you can use each week as you listen to sermons at ICCS, on your pod cast, or when you read the scriptures. A friend I met while in Bali-of all places- uses this at his church. It looked good and for a while, I hesitated to use it. But now, I feel it is time to introduce SOAP to the ICCS crowd. Soap can be used each day and I am sure you will find it helpful. I guess you know I am not talking about washing soap but:

soap: ICCS BIBLE STUDY NOTES

Scripture

Observations

Application

Prayer
Try this for a while and see if the messages last longer in your hearts. Ask the Lord of the Harvest to implant His message there to bring all of us closer to Him.
May His Grace Fill you as you seek ways to serve and love Him! Thank you.

No comments: